The School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg (HEIA-FR), a member institution of the Uni- versity of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland (HES-SO), offers bilingual study programs at the BA and MA levels. The HEIA-FR invites applications to fill the position of:
Bioprocess Engineer - Training Instructor (80-100%)
The Biofactory Competence Center SA (BCC) is a unique facility based in Fribourg, Switzerland. The BCC:
- provides theoretical and practical training at all levels to the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industry;
- provides services and research collaborations;
- designs and builds modular infrastructures for the production of biopharmaceuticals and the training of personnel.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Bioprocess Engineer - Training Instructor. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic and autonomous person.
- Support the team on-site with bioprocess training and R&D projects;
- Conduct practical workshops and lectures on bioprocesses and analytics;
- Improve the current training content and develop new training modules;
- Communicate with client companies;
- Perform research and development;
- Perform laboratory work (buffer preparation, maintaining equipment, waste disposal management, …).
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering/ biotechnology or related field;
- Ability to communicate in French and English, German is a plus;
- Ability to integrate and learn fast;
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently;
- Good scientific and/or technical knowledge;
- Experience in pharma- or biotech industry related to GMP drug manufacturing is a plus.
Interested? Send in your complete application by clicking on the Apply («Postuler») button below.